[ic] limiting search return count

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 15:53:02 2002

I have had no luck finding what param to tweak to set a limit on the
number of items per page retuned from a search. Right now, it defaults
to 50. I need to set it to 20 due to thumbnail sizes.

What parameter should I be looking for? A pointer to where in the docs
to find this would be much appreciated!

I went so far as to grep through the source for "50". What I found, I
tried to tweak to 20, but saw no changes.

<jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>