[ic] MIME Problems

Chris Tooley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Oct 19 19:24:01 2002

I have Interchange setup almost completed.  However, Interchange is
mailing me the orders and they're giving an error of:

Could not parse MIME message. Displaying as source.

I read the archives and found some comments about taking the op=mime out
of etc/report to make this error go away.  What I'd like is to get the
MIME to work so that Evolution will decrypt the e-mails inline (or at
least attempt to).  At the moment this is not the case.

Can someone give me some clues as to what is happening and how to
resolve it?

Thank you,

Chris Tooley