[ic] question concerning BoA gateway

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 21 22:04:00 2002

    Does anyone else using Bank of America's Settle Up have the issue that I
do, where it is not possible to correlate transactions on the IC side with
orders on the BoA side?  I see that BoA.pm sends something as
IOC_merchant_shopper_id (which is later stored in IC as
transactions.order_id) and sends order_id as IOC_merchant_order_id, yet this
information doesn't seem to be present in the BoA backend.  It is clear that
both the IC side and the BoA side intend for there to be at least two ways
to correlate the IC transactions with BoA orders but it just doesn't happen,
for some reason.  I was wondering if this issue is unique to my system or if
others are experiencing it.
    I am using BoA.pm version 1.3.2.3 .

Jeff