[ic] Giving testbed hosting to IC users and dev

Sat Oct 26 10:35:01 2002

Quoting Philip S. Hempel (pshempel@linuxhardcore.com):
> Schuyler Langdon wrote:
> >>
> >>Once again I am myself learning and am
> >>unable to offer much to the list or people in
> >>general with IC support but really want to give
> >>back to all of those here now and to come in the
> >>IC community.
> >>
> >>Please post comments to the list.
> >>
> >>Special thanks to all
> >>

> > Benevolent spam -- what a concept. But seriously this post belongs on the
> > biz list.
> >
> > --
> > Schuyler Langdon
> > GatorDev
>
> Please explain your reasoning.
>

> This offer comes completly out of my own pocket
> The cost of computers and connection are paid
> soley by me, no one else is paying. I run my
> business from my home which just happens to be
> Network Administration and where I live happens
> just to not have DSL/Cable Modem/ISD services.
> We bought a T1 to give us the access needed to
> support our people. Side bar is my families
> business webstore I maintain. This is how I got
> here on this list for the last 4 years.

Sounds good to me -- I certainly didn't think your posting was inappropriate...

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman