[ic] customising email order result

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Oct 28 20:30:01 2002

mike karthauser wrote:

> I have worked through my IC catalog implementing dual currency so the
> customer can see UK/EUR split pricing.
>
> I have got to /etc/receipt.html which I have also tweaked.
>
> Where do I need to look to customise the email order response that you get
> after submitting an order?

    This will likely be duh information to most, if not all, people that read
this list
but just in case someone finds it useful as a method for searching for stuff
buried deep inside IC somewhere use the following.
One of my often used unix commands:

find . -name "*" -exec grep "string" \{\} \; -print

Basically search all files ( name "*" ) starting at the current directory  (
the dot )
and search inside each file ( the grep command ) for the specified string.
Of course that can be tweaked in many ways.

Jon