[ic] Image listing widget with a different directory

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 2 12:58:01 2002

> Maybe you misunderstood me. DON'T click meta. Just edit the record
> in the table_editor, or by hand with eg/te or your favorite editor.

got right in there with vim. added in a line that looks like this:

news::image     imagedir                                                images/articles
(there are the correct number of tabs)

the above line gets me a textbox, whereas

news::image     imagedir                                                images/thumb
gets me a drop down menu. there is something really fruity going on...

John