[ic] Re: malformed header from script. Bad header IC4.8.3

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 3 09:55:02 2002

racke@linuxia.de wrote:
> Joachim Leidinger writes:
>
>> Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>>
>>> Hi List,
>>> any comment? Is someone here able to order more than 1000 items?
>>

> Who would order so many items ? That takes probably hours.
> Ciao
>        Racke

In my case, it takes ca. 3 minutes to finish the order and it takes ca.
55 seconds to load the recurring orders and to display all the items in
my basket.

I know, it is too much! But i need arguments to limit the OrderLines to
200 or 400. I've a "naive" customer. He can't see or recognize the big
difference between Internet and his software in his computer.

Any suggestions, what to tell them?

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]