[ic] Re: Newbee

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 3 11:35:02 2002

Blair Campbell wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I signed up for interchange user group. I guess I didn't really realize how
>it worked. Could you explain how this works?

Blair,

first you should read the documents, notice the rules for posting on the
forum and then formulate questions and posts that are related to your
challenge or are in response to others.

Your question had nothing to do with the original post that you replied
to, you failed to properly quote, and your question is so vague that
there is really no direct answer to it...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028