[ic] [no-match] is not returned when using [query sql ...] =SOLVED=

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 5 13:41:03 2002

> > >Wild guess: Something to do with list=1 in query param or
> > [list][/list]
> > >in query container.
> >
> > That's probably it, along with type=list.
>
> I thought you *needed* the type=list ?? it does *not* return
> results if that is removed.  the docs show type=list and use
> the [no-match] tags, though that doesn't seem to work ??

ok, found a note on the *online* docs saying that you must
have the [list][/list] tags in the [no_match] or else it wont work
and I just confirmed that too.... it works if you just put empty
tags there.

[no-match]
[list][/list]
<no match stuff>