[ic] Delayed Capture Payment

Farshad Farzan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 10 13:33:00 2002

Has someone already done interface for Delayed Capture sale?

I am using the Signio.pm module ( Payflow Pro with Verisign ).

This requires that during the checkout process we authorize the sale for the
total amount , ( this part is easy as we can change the C ( sale ) to D (
authorize). )

However, once the product is shipped, the administrator or the merchant will
use the Admin UI , go to Pending orders, and will click on the (ship checked
order lines) button.
(http://****/cgi-bin/foundation/admin/order_status?mv_session_id=###########
#)

then you will be taken into the page:
http://****/cgi-bin/foundation/ui.html?id=
that shows: (View Order)  Order TEST0001 now complete (all xx lines). Email
copy sent to *****
we need to have the ORIGINID captured at the time of authorization and save
it somewhere , and then when the order is shipped use the ORIGINID to do the
sale.
Any code that can get me started will be great..