[ic] Option Type question- Newbie

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 10:24:05 2002

>Hello, Everyone,
>
>I am a newbie to the shopping cart and learning much-
>
>I have a question for those who know their stuff-
>
>I am listing T-shirts as items in my store. I have them listed and
>completed and in the catalog.
>
>I forgot that I needed to make it so people could pick which size they
>needed of each design.
>
>Tonight while working with the OPTIONS I used SIMPLE and created an
option >called SIZE NEEDED:
>and then
>
>Medium
>Large
>Extra Large
>
>are listed.
>
>This looks fine while in the catalog, and I can choose which ever,
Let's >say large- but when I click to order the quanity- The option
defaults back >to the first listed "medium" with another option box
listed.

>If I select Large again from this box and click on the check out
button- >then again the size defaults back to the first listed size of
"Medium"---

>Can some one tell this newbie how to fix this probably very simple
problem.  >Or where to look to read on it.

>Thanks so much,
>
>Barbara

Try renaming "Size Needed" to something without spaces like
"Size_Needed"