[ic] Underwood for Senate - Calif State Senate

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 13 10:15:04 2002

At 02:14 AM 9/13/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am Robert H Underwood Libertarian candidate for California Senate 4th
>district.  If you desire more personal freedom, more personal
>responsibility and less government intervention in your life then I
>encourage you to vote for me for state senate.  Please visit
><www.underwoodforsenate.com> and let me know how I can help you.
>
>Robert H Underwood
>doctoru@snowcrest.net

I'm all for more personal freedom, but spam is spam. I filed an abuse
report with the spammer's ISP (right in my own backyard, as a matter of fact).

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax