[ic] Interchange->Paypal question

S. Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 15 18:04:01 2002

I've tried doing what was outlined in
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/howto/paypal-how.txt and though
checkout2.html actually works out of context, (I actually put in the URL
../ord/checkout2.html and it does redirect to paypal), checkout.html
doesn't seem to pass on to checkout2.html.  Instead, it goes through and
go to receipt.html.

I decided to retain the original checkout.html and put for Place Order
the following :

        [button
                name="mv_click"
                src="__THEME__/placeorder.gif"
                text="Place Order"
                hidetext=1
                form=checkout
        ]
                mv_todo=submit
                mv_order_profile=checkout_initial
                mv_successpage=ord/checkout2
                mv_failpage=ord/checkout
        [/button]

I'm assuming this is pretty much the same as what was outlined by J.T.
checkout2.html is exactly as was shown (except new e-mail account for
business).  I've also tried just dropping everything in checkout.html
and cut-n-paste the sample as is and that, too, bypassed paypal.

I've restarted interchange and set profiles.order as shown.  And just so
there was no confusion, I went on to delete everything else in
profiles.order.  The only entries are the checkout_initial,
checkout_profile and invalid.

Has anyone tried this and had more success than I?

Thanks. :-)

Ciao ?:-)
Shirlyn, the WebPrincess (tm)

"In times of change,