[ic] Keeping database and text files in sync

John Allman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 18 06:53:02 2002

I could be way off, but it appears that a problem that i have been
experiencing recently with a loop statement is related to my mysql table
and the text file in products/ for that table have gotten out of sync.
For example a product with a code 473 has a completely different
definition in each. I know that there is an "auto-export" checkbox in
the admin interface, but i'm wondering if there's some way to tell
interchange to grab all the info in the mysql table and overwrite the
current text file with it?

thanks

John Allman