[ic] Multiple selection form and Mainstreet Communications

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 00:48:01 2002

I was looking throught the mailing list for information
on forms. I came across Mr. Millers posting about the
Maine Lobster site and his form he (I think), created.

I am not sure if it would be corect to directly mail
Mr. Miller in relations to this or even if he is still
around in the IC group.
I know this is a unusual request for some on the list.
I really liked what he had done and I know that this is
way to advanced for me to even begin.

I was wondering if he would be willing to share the code
that created this form, if not, would anyone know how to get
something like this created?

The posting is at

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-November/014182.html

The link is at the bottom of the page.