[ic] Re: Propogating new variable from Payment module into order history

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Sep 21 16:50:01 2002

tom friedel writes:

> I need to store the payment processors authorization code with my
> Interchange order information (fname, lname, etc.), possibly creating a
> new field, and wonder if anyone could give me an idea what changes I would
> have to make in the Interchange PERL code and payment module.

Put the authorization code into the result hash which the Payment
module returns.

You can access it with

[calc]$Session->{payment_result}->{'pop.avs-code'}[/calc]

(replace pop.avs-code with the appropriate key in the hash).

Bye
    Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT