[ic] Tax Problems

Mark Bryant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 12:50:01 2002

At 11:21 25/09/2002, you wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:34:29 +0100, Mark Bryant wrote:
>

> >I eventually found the NonTaxableField that's referred to above in
> >products.txt and there is a 1 in the column for each product (I loaded it
> >into excel to be sure). I guess this means that these fields are set
> >correctly, so it must be something else. I'm still leaning towards that
> >single line in my salestax.asc.
> >
> >Mark
>
>That's it. If you're doubtful about making this kind of change, then you
>should copy the catalogue into a "test" one which you can screw up and
>demolish without qualms.

OK, I've set up my salestax.asc, checked the NonTaxableField contents
(currently set to 1) and still IC calculates TAX when it shouldn't :o(

What else could possibly be wrong here as I'm totally stumped?

Many thanks

Mark

vwe internet ltd
EMail - info@vwe.net
WWW - http://www.vwe.net/
Tel - 0870 737 3369
Fax - 0870 737 4469
Tech Support - 0906 470 3369*
*UK only. Calls charged at 60p/min at all times