[ic] joined search problem

Duncan McGreggor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 27 13:52:00 2002

I have found that when doing numeric, value-based searches, I get the
expected results by setting the "coordinated search" flag to 1:

co=1

Here is an example that starting working great after this modification:

                        search="
                                        fi=products
                                        st=db
                                        ra=yes
                                        ml=[control pool 1000]
                                        sf=due_in_count
                                        co=1
                                        se=0
                                        op=le
                                        nu=1
                                "]

Likewise, it's sister/opposite search starting working as well:

                        search="
                                        fi=products
                                        st=db
                                        ra=yes