[ic] I am having a rough time with interchange

Duncan McGreggor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 27 14:58:01 2002

The error code you got usually indicates that mysqladmin is not in the
path. Trying running the makecat again after adding the location of your
mysql bins to the $PATH var. As for the other, I can't help - sorry! I
don't use SUEXEC...

duncan