[ic] Two newbie questions

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 11:41:00 2002

>I just started looking into Interchange
>so forgive me if I'm asking the obvious.
>
>I can't find anywhere a list of payment
>processing gateways supported via ic.
>
>I have seen references to Signio/PayFlow Pro,
>CyberCash, and ECHO.  What about Authorize.net?
>
>Is there a full listing anywhere?
>
>Also, in whatever e-commerce solution we
>implement, we *must* have coupon support.
>
>That is, we want to set up coupons (like
>$5 off orders over $25) with "valid thru" dates.
>
>From what I've read so far, it doesn't look
>like Interchange has this functionality built-in.
>
>Are there any "modules" developed to provide this
>functionality?  If nobody knows of any, is anyone
>working on this functionality?  We would either
>want to join that effort or pay a consultant to
>develop that functionality for us.
>
>Thanks in advance for your input; and again, sorry
>if I'm asking stupid questions...
>
>-Aaron Howard

Yes, IC does integrate with AuthorizeNet as well as the other gateways
you mentioned above.

I can tell you that we have implemented a robust coupon system for IC.
To my knowledge, IC does not have "built-in" functionality as part of
Foundation.

There are a number of very competent IC consultants on this list that I
am sure could help develop/integrate a coupon system according to your
specifications. In fact, I think there is a separate list somewhere to
post IC projects you would like to be developed, but I forgot that URL.