[ic] access permission questions

Brian Kosick interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 10 18:50:00 2003

Andrew C. wrote:

>April 10, 2003
>
>Thanks for the information and time Mike.
>
>1.  Is there a list of the meaning of each of the access permission
>table flags that someone could provide for me?  The same for
>"yes_functions" flags  I could not find that anywhere on the site or
>mailing list archives.
>
>2.  What are the values in the field yes_functions in the access table
>that take the permission flags?
>
>-----
>Andrew

I was just researching this today, from what I've gathered,
l,v,c,e,d  are the permission values

l = View List
v = View Detail
c = Create
e = Edit
d = Delete

As for documentation, I could not find any either, I had to go through
and figure it out....
in traffic/ByAffiliate.html
[if-mm !affiliate=v]
[/if]
Is the piece that hung me up for a while today, and was only resolved
hen I put "affiliate=v" in the access:yes_table field for my user.
My problem was that the user who had all the nessecery

On thing I would like to know if [if-mm] what is it what does it do and
what are the options....
I figured it out, that there are thing like
if-mm advanced
if-mm affliliate
if-mm reports

I'm guessing that if-mm checks for permissions on things for the most
part, though it may have some more functionality that I haven't looked
into yet.