[ic] e-commerce set-up help

Jessica interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 11 17:20:01 2003

My site is hosted by gisol, and I'm trying to set up my site for
e-commerce.  Their support says that they can't help me; that I have to
contact interchange.    When I log into interchange, I do get the sample
site, but I do not understand how to modify it to meet my needs.  I've
found links on your site for templates, but not how to modify them.
Plus, everything is geared toward people who have the program residing
on their own system, and not through web hosting system.  Do I need to
get the software in order to create the e-commerce site?  I was under
the impression when I bought my site that I did not (yes, I realize this
is a point to take up with them).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jessica