[ic] Passing a scratch variable within a "page" or "area" tag?

Kushmit Indurain interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Apr 20 01:14:00 2003

Hi-

I would like to have hyperlinks to specific pages of
my site within certain content sections. From reading
the doc, it looks like I should be able to use the
"page" or "area" tags to do this...

However, I also have a dynamic heirarchical menu (the
one included with 4.9.4) of tabs at the top of every
page. Desired behavior is that if the user clicks on a
hyperlink to a page in a certain "Section" of the
site, when the page is displayed, the menu changes to
reflect the user's new "location".

As far as I can tell, the menu display is controlled
by the scratch variable "ui_class". Does anyone know
how I can include a reference to the appropriate
"ui_class" within a "page" or "area" tag?

Or is there perhaps an easier way to have the menu be
dynamic?

Any info appreciated.