[ic] checkout confirmation page

Joshua Rusch interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 25 13:55:59 2003

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a secure way in the most recent versions of
interchange (4.9.7) to have a confirmation page in checkout, ie have the
credit card number collected on checkout page 1, but do the actual
charge upon submitting checkout page 2-which just shows a review of the
information (without showing credit card number of course!).

I've got my checkout pages working except for the credit card number
being lost. I've read about the keep option for credit card standard,
I'm not sure that applies here. Does this keep option apply to the
payment/charge process at all? (I'm using payflo if that matters) Or is
it just for logging the encrypted card data to a db, or including it in
an email.

I know I can stash the credit card on an mv_click for later use, but
that will bypass some interchange security.

If I've left out any relevant info in order to get some
answers/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks much,

josh