[ic] Interchange version ?

Schuyler Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 29 13:46:01 2003

> I am using 4.9.7 without problems. I think you need to evaluate the
scenario
> where you are going to implement interchange. Mine, on the other hand, is
a LAN
> with not shipping nor prices requirements. Therefore, I decided to use the
> unstable version, which looks better, but at the same time, can be
unstable.

> Regards
> Diego
>
> > What is the recommended version of interchange to use for a e-commerce
site?
> > I am not on this mailing list, so please respond to the return address
> > given.

For a real business application, I would recommend the stable release over
the current release. I ran through the latest demo recently and the parts of
the admin manual order placement did work as expected. This was the only
functionality I looked at but I imagine with the current revamp there would
be other inconsistancies as well.

Schuyler Langdon
GatorDev.com