[ic] Implementing Fedex Shipping

Edward Maas maase at brainlink.com
Mon Aug 4 15:15:10 EDT 2003

Jon,

    Thanks for your help.  I am running interchange 4.8.3 - i made those
changes adding FES F2D FEG instead of the ups options.  I now no longer
get ups shipping calculations.  I get nothing.  Some of the produts are
rather light (under 2 pounds) not sure if there are shipping routines
that prevent fedex calcs for this.

    Also as a side note, if i want to add some logic for shipping
carriers.  (ie for x type of products use flat rate, for y use fedex &
weight / zip code) where would one look to write this type of routine.
Many thanks to all for the assistance.

ed