[ic] Need Help: Pricing for 1st item, ea. additional

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Mon Aug 4 12:24:58 EDT 2003

Hello IC'ers

I'm setting up an IC catalog for a photographer and can't get the pricing set
up as I need to.

For each size of print ordered there's a price for the first print and a price
for each additional after that. For example, if you order 5 prints of item
0001 at a size of 5x7, the first print should cost $12 and each additional
should be $8 for a total of $44.

The catalog is running in IC 4.8.6

I currently have a pricing table set up as follows:

sku        q1    q2
5x7        12    8
8x10      25    18
11x14    40    25
etc...

with the following in the catalog.cfg file:

PriceField            common_adjust
CommonAdjust    pricing:q1,q2:size

This setup almost works. If the example above is used, all 5 instances of that
item have the q2 price (of course). I've searched the IC mail list archives
and looked through the pricing section of the documentation, but the closest
thing I've found was for shipping calculations.

Can anyone out there lend a hand or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Thomas J.M. Burton, Design/Production
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC