[ic] Per-catalog Admin UI include files

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Aug 7 21:47:32 EDT 2003

Quoting Mike Kang (interchange at thedesignpeople.com):
> Hello group,
>
> I know I can have a per-catalog admin pages by defining UI_BASE or by
> putting it in my ~catroot/pages/admin/ directory but how do I go about doing
> the same for the ~icroot/lib/UI/pages/include/ directory.

We should really get that UI_BASE out -- we pretty much gave up on the
idea of allowing other paths.

> I would like to be able to update the
> ~icroot/lib/UI/pages/include/Options/Matrix file for one catalog with out
> affecting my others.

You can absolutely do that with zero trouble. Just put it in
CATROOT/include/Options/Matrix and you are in business.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry