[ic] installing problem

Raymond Luong drluong at genkians.com
Fri Aug 8 10:48:32 EDT 2003

hello

I'm trying to instyall interchange on my linux server. Once I type
./configure on my server, it reply with the following sentence,
"Interchange will not work with a thread enable perl."

Does anyone know how to disable threading in perl 5.8.0 or do I have to
reinstall perl 5.8.0 without threading. I have red hat 8.0. If I reinstall
perl, does it give me option to install with or without threading, or do I
have to go find a copy of perl without threading?

I is hard because I'm new at using linux. I would appreciate any help
possible.

Raymond