[ic] More info on catalog disappearing

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Sat Aug 9 01:23:47 EDT 2003

> > Possibly you have some DOS line endings causing the problems then.
> > Download
> > and then upload the file again, making sure you do it in ASCII mode.
> > Then
> > restart.
> >
> All changes to the db were done via mysql commands. No files were
> uploaded. I'm very confused as to why it stopped working.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.. So, all you did is change a product in
the database.

Like Racke says, it could be a permissions problem. Your products directory
and all of the files in it need to be writeable by the interchange daemon
user. Can you can provide a listing of the products directory showing
permissions.

Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Clark