[ic] Slow response in checkout item with IC 4.9.8 on Redhat 9.0

kelvin kelvinlg at singnet.com.sg
Sat Aug 16 16:48:06 EDT 2003

I have run IC 4.9.6 with Redhat 8.0 and mysql, with tools demo shop. On
item checkout, the response with return order no. takes 6 seconds.

Now I install Redhat 9.0 with mysql and IC 4.9.8, (base on the June 'Red
Hat 9 workaround')     running the same demo tools shop. On checkout,
the response with return order no. takes 70 seconds.

I tried the demo tools shop without mysql also takes 70 seconds.

The above is tested on the same server (Pent 4 2.0GHz 512M memory)
Please help?