[ic] New Account Page

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 09:05:47 EDT 2003

> >  Using 4.9.3
> >

>    The main problem I'm seeing in the error.log is the following
>
> 'Attempted database update without permission, table= key=.'
>
> It is like the session information isn't being passed from new_account
> to the account file.
>
> I've searched through icdevgoup but wasn't able to come up with
> a solution.  Anyone have any thoughts ot perhaps a copy of the
> base new_account page with the name and email address enhancements ?

    Looks like I figured it out. For anyone else that might run into this.

new_account.html was missing a couple of things.

[set mv_data_enable]1[/set]
Which isn't in the original so not sure how it ever worked but it did for
some time.

And setting of the mv_data_table and mv_data_key in an INPUT tag for the
FORM tag.  Again not in the original version, and seemed to work for some
time so kind of perplexed as to how it ever worked but that is fairly moot as
this point unless someone happens to know.

Jon