[ic] One click search method. maybe I need some help

Danilo kosmo at trslab.it
Mon Aug 18 10:12:35 EDT 2003

Hi,
I choose to use the one click search method to build the list of the
articles linked from the main menu, this for improve the spider access
to the site.
So this is the standar sql query that I need to build the list of
articles for id_model 22 and id_scat 24.
Someone can help me to translate this query, if it is possible, in the
one click search syntax?
I  does some try, (I paste the last one at the end of the mail), but
without success.
thanks in advance.
Danilo

SELECT DISTINCT
`products`.`id_product`,`products`.`description`,`products`.`price`
FROM `products`,`prodmods`
WHERE prodmods.id_model = 22
AND `products`.`id_scat`= 24
AND `products`.`id_product` = `prodmods`.`id_product`
ORDER BY `products`.`id_product` ASC