[ic] IC and Red Hat 9

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Aug 18 11:54:41 EDT 2003

Jose Luis Perán Fernández wrote:

>My problem is the known error page :
>We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
>We are out of service or may be experiencing high
>system demand. Please try again soon.
>
>I repeat, no error logs and no problems runnign IC. I
>don´t use database, just testing the foundation
>sample.

IIRC, Perl threads are a problem with RH 9, so be sure that is disabled.

Presuming you have a catalog configured and no errors during the IC
startup, it sounds like you have a permission/location problem on the
socket that the CGI uses to communicate to the IC process with...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320