[ic] Product upload

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Mon Aug 18 16:36:42 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I'm trying to upload products to my database.
I downloaded the products.txt file and just edited some existing products. I
then uploaded the file. When I upload with "add new items if present" it
doesn't change anything. When I uploaded with "Replacing existing items" it
deleted all of the existing items and did not replace so now I have no
items.

When I upload now it tells me it's uploading and even shows the fields and
content that is in the file, but the last line says "0 records processed of
0 input lines."

Any ideas of why this may be?

--
Anthony Minero