[ic] Page titles

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:48:31 EDT 2003

Is there an easy way to set up page titles to be following:

company name - prod_group - category - product name

So for example, the demo site would be something like that:
If I am browsing Measuring Tools, it would say:
Foundation Store - Measuring Tools
If I am browsing Levels (which is within Measuring Tools) it would say:
Foundation Store - Measuring Tools - Levels
and if I am looking at a particular product page, say Folding Ruler, it
would say:
Foundation Store - Measuring Tools - Levels - Folding Ruler.

Thanks!