[ic] Add new fields for the products

Jason Lee jason.lee at mac.com
Tue Aug 19 15:49:12 EDT 2003

I think I'm correct in this and this pertains to what I've done to
change my product table:

1. add the field in the db
2. add the field in the products/products.txt
    - make sure, since this file is tab delim, that you add the
appropriate tabs to the end of
      existing products. also, (i think) the order in which fields is
added has to match
      in the db and this file

I have done this on both MySQL and Postgres without any problems. I'm
pretty sure you'll also have to restart Interchange so it will pick up
the db change.

Anyone correct me if I've mis-stated.

- Jason