[ic] Changing the order process

Andy Williams andy.williams at linktra.com
Thu Aug 21 18:36:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

Problem 1:
Put items basket and gone to the checkout.
Now while I'm at the checkout I realise that I've not got my credit
card. But having filled in the delivery address and postage details, I
don't want to cancel the order but save it and come back later and come
back in at the same point - i.e. come back to the credit card page.

I've been ploughing throught the documentation but haven't seen anything
about save an order mid progress and then retreiving it for later.

Has anyone managed to do this or think of a nice way of doing it.

TIA

Andy Williams