[ic] Page/component editor problem with modifier tag

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Aug 21 16:55:56 EDT 2003

Quoting John Rennie (john.rennie at thechampagneshop.co.uk):
> Hi all,
>
> The recent 'Cart problems' thread touched on [quantity-name] being
> converted to quantity0 when editing in the UI, and put it down to an
> early
> 4.9 bug. The problem is still in the latest build. Should this tag,
> like [discount-price] that had a similar problem, no longer be used?
>
> If so, what's the replacement? ([modifier-name anything] seems to have
> the
> same problem.)

That bug should have been squashed, and I don't know why it showed up
again. You could use <input name="quantity[item-param mv_ip]" ...> as
an alternative; that should not get stepped on.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney