[ic] UPS Shipping

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Tue Aug 26 10:28:03 EDT 2003

At 04:47 PM 8/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>i got my website almost done, but when i buy some stuff from it, it only
>gives me one option for shipping which is UPS Ground Residential, how can i
>change that so it will let u select the option you want..
>
>thanks alot
>Mohamad

Check the shipmodes column in the country table for the country record you
are concerned with (presumably US); it is intended to contain a
space-separated list of valid shipmodes from shipping.asc to be presented
to the user at checkout time. Keep in mind that modes which do not apply
for any reason, and evaluate to $0, will automatically be omitted from the
list of choices in the foundation demo.

- Ed

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax