[ic] category_vert_toggle

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Aug 27 20:22:33 EDT 2003

Yo All!

Working on an issue with category_vert_toggle component.  Customer
insists on this working.  Using Interchange Version 4.9.8 release,
pretty plain vanilla Foundation store.

The component seems to have problems deciding how to build a valid url.

Sometimes it uses an "&" when it should use a "?".

For example. If the current page is:
	http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/al/index.html

Then the generated link for "show all categories" is this:
	http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/al/index.html&expandall=1

When it should be:
	http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/al/index.html?expandall=1

This comes from line 108 in category_vert_toggle:

Other links have similar issues.

Checked that my catalog_before.cfg is also current with the expand patches.

Seriously considering make sure all my links always have a parameter in
them....

Am I missing something obvious?  Checked the archives, no clues there.

Going to CVS now.

RGDS
GARY