[ic] posttourl.tag

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Aug 28 14:49:09 EDT 2003

Quoting Grant (listbox at email.com):
> *snip*
>
> > You're using a comma (,) where you should be using a dot (.) on the
> > three "$page .=" lines, at the end of the sub.
>
> *snip*
>
> Thanks Kevin.  After fixing that I was able to get IC to restart without
> displaying an error about the tag.  With a little trial and error I think
> I've discovered why I've been having trouble with the tag.  I need to be
> able to pass certain headers to the URL that I'm posting to via HTTP, and
> the header titles all have dashes in them.  They're like this:
>

> $request->X-API-COMPATIBILITY-LEVEL(305);
>

> IC doesn't seem to like that at all.

It has nothing to do with IC. You can't just invent Perl syntax and
expect Interchange to correct it....there was never any working Perl
code with such a call, as - is not a valid character in a method. I
don't know where you got that, but it is simply not correct.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike at perusion.com>

There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney