AW: [ic] Problem with PGP and credit card

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Tue Dec 2 11:32:01 EST 2003

Lars Tode wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>What errors are recorded in the logs?
>>
>>Barry
>>

>The shop error.log and the ic server error.log do not contain any errors.
>
>If I call gpg outside via shell, it work fine. I do the test that are
>describe in the tutorial an get no error.

Any you are seeing the receipts page?  Are you sure your routing isn't
hosed?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320