[ic] Getting rid of /cgi-bin/scriptname

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail at hazenet.net
Tue Dec 2 15:46:22 EST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:25:09 -0800, Thomas J.M. Burton
<tom at globalfocusdm.com> wrote:

[snip plethora of mod_rewrites]

> To anyone else reading this:
> I've seen reference to mod_interchange and have looked a bit at
> http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/mod_interchange.html, but I'm
> unclear as to how this will effect the IC catalogs I have running. I run
> multiple catalogs and would prefer to set up something on a per-catalog
> basis
> that won't require me to go into each catalog's config in order to
> prevent
> malfunctions. Anyone out there who's using mod_interchange, could you
> please
> let me know more about how it works with multiple catalogs?

excellent! it is perfect and you do not have to use it for every
catalog, only the ones that you want.  basically, you enable
mod_interchange
so that it can be used, then only on catalogs that you want to use
it on, modify your apache configs for that virtual domain with a few lines
and all of the other catalogs can be left alone.  then modify the url
settings in your variable file and your done.  its the way to go ...

--
Aaron Hazelton
Hazenet.net