AW: AW: [ic] Problem with PGP and credit card

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Thu Dec 4 10:14:51 EST 2003

Lars Tode wrote:

>Hi Barry,
>

>>this is the source of your error, which tells me that you did not tell
>>IC where to find gpg, or that gpg is not in IC's path...
>>

>I added EncryptProgram and EncryptKey to my catalog.cfg
>
>Variable    EncryptProgram  /usr/local/bin/gpg
>Variable    EncyptKey       /usr/home/foo/.gnupg/me.pkr
>
>I get this NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED, too.
>
>Is there a problem with the key file, or should I use the mail-address as
>EncryptKey?

Wrong, look in the .structure file...  and it is the key, not the
keyring...  You MUST have gpg setup so that it will run as the INTERCH
process and the gpg files within its path...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320