[ic] encrypt.tag - no valid OpenPGP data found

Ed LaFrance edl at newmediaems.com
Sun Dec 7 11:58:32 EST 2003

At 12:56 PM 12/7/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm having problems using the encrypt tag to protect data using GPG using a
>custom order route.  The output log says: -

>gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
>gpg: processing message failed: eof
>
>GPG works absolutely fine with normal orders but fails when called from this
>custom order route.  Can anyone shed any light on this?  I believe that Ed
>LaFrance was the author of this particular tag and there was only one match
>when searching using Swish or Google.
>
>Regards, Ade.

Adrian -

Yes, I wrote it a long time ago (4.6 branch, I think) as a quick kludge to
get arbitrary encryption of any text within interchange. I really would not
be surprised if it has issues now, as I have not maintained it to keep up
with advances in the gpg code and/or interchange. Perhaps this coming week
I can look at it.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax