[ic] Re: Setting up catalogs on multiple domains

Rick O'Neil ic at oneil.org
Mon Dec 8 19:15:42 EST 2003

>I have multiple catalogs running on different domians, but I had to use
>the FullURL directive in the interchange.cfg
>

>i.e.
>
>FullUrl Yes
>

>Catalog	cat1	/some/path/here	www.domain1.com/store.cgi
>Catalog cat2    /some/path/here www.domain2.com/store.cgi

Shawn,

Thanks for the tip - in searching through mailing lists I hadn't found
this.

However, I'm still having the problems as before - my first existing
catalog continues to run fine as do any other catalogs I run on domain1.
I still get an internal server error when trying to access any pages on
a catalog on domain2.

Is there anything else I've overlooked? I'd be happy to provide "ls -l"
output to show permissions on any directories if that would help (or any
other output, like my makecat answers - I just don't want to flood the
list with too much superfulous information).

Thanks,
-Rick