[ic] Question about Interchange's capabilities

Rackst.com Sales Sales at rackst.com
Wed Dec 10 12:11:17 EST 2003

Let me tell you, you give me Interchange and a MYSQL database and I can do
anthing a man can do with a program, I mean you can do with interchange
anything, the limit is the sky, however interchange is not easy, you must work
on it and know what you doing.
Good luck

Quoting Dave O'Shaughnessy <dave at bluecomconsulting.com.au>:

> Hi all, I've been using AgoraCart but seem to have hit a problem with
> what I want to do, so I'm looking at trying out Interchange, but need to
>   know if it will fit my needs first. I have mobile phones for sale, and
> the user can buy phones on plans with no upfront cost, so the base price
> of the phone is $0, and cost is added on through options on the product.
> My required features are;
>
> 1) At the shopping cart view and the checkout view I want to have two
> colums instead of total cost;
>
> * Monthly Bill
> * Upfront Cost
>
> These two colums would have their values selected via drop down boxes on
> the product. So on one box they pick which phone plan (affecting the
> monthly bill) and the other box they pick either monthly payment (adding
> to monthly bill) or outright purchase (adding to upfront cost, which is
> intially $0). Ideally I'd like to also have checkbox option so they can
> request a gold number, adding $200 to the upfront cost.
>

> 2) Be able to customise the checkout order form to either;
> a. add a lot of fields and use error checking on the fields (some fields
> are only required if another field is selected etc), or
> b. Let me insert my own html forms that appear after the checkout is
> submitted, to gather extra info.
>

> Sorry for the lengthy post, but I really wanted to make sure that this
> can be done before I install the cart. Thanks,
>
> Dave.

Alexander A Daree
Sales & Support Engineer
Rackst.com