[ic] Interchange 5.0.0 release candidate 2

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Dec 10 22:27:36 EST 2003

Fellow Interchange users,

Interchange 5.0 is close at hand. The second release candidate is now
available, and we ask you to please take a few minutes to test this so
that the 5.0 final release will be as bug-free as possible.

The tarball and RPMs are here:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.0-rc2/

Please read the read-me-rpm file before downloading any RPMs. Due to
vendors shipping threaded Perls, it's a little more complicated now to use
the RPMs. You can always build your own with the src RPM, of course. The
read-me-rpm file explains things.

Debian packages are here:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/debian/5.0.0-rc2/

We'd like to get any test reports back by Thursday night or Friday morning
if possible, in anticipation of a Monday release.

Thanks,
Jon