[ic] Protx Payment Module Authentication

Sandy Thomson sandy at scotwebshops.com
Thu Dec 11 13:02:21 EST 2003

Hi all,
I have been trying to get protx set up and configured with our
customised version of interchange.
Currently, I am at the stage of working out what everything does, and
trying to get a transaction completed through the protx vsp test server.

One of the major things I am unclear about is authentication.  I have
read the Protx site and module documentation over and over and over, but
nothing is mentioned about this.
I assume due to the requirement of the SSL module, it uses this in some
shape or form.

I have orders going into the transaction table ok, and the following
relevant lines in my catalog.cfg file:

Route protx <<EOR
    id   our_id
    host   the_protx_host.co.uk
    attach   1
    report   etc/report
    currency   GBP
    txtype   PAYMENT
EOR

Route default cascade "newmain sales_log new_sales_log copy_user log protx"

I also have the correct 'Require module' line at the top of the file,
and have totally culled the admin stuff from interchange.
Any hints on starting the transaction process would be greatly
appreciated :-)

Cheers.

Sandy Thomson.